Do not trust Jamey Carter and Dallas Fence and Decks.They also go under the name Cowboy Fence.

I paid them in advance to build a fence. A month later, all I have to show for it is some posts and shoddy work in my yard. He used every excuse in the book. He was also rude, as was his father, who does the work.

They'll take your money, but never do the work. I had to get another company to finish the job and call the money I gave Dallas Fence and Deck a loss. Avoid them. They are scam artists.

I wish I had done my research.now I'm out my money.

Had an Experience with Dallas Fence and Decks?

Comments

HIs address is 1804 copper mountain drive Justin, TX and has changed the Company name yet again! Custom Fence and More now....number 214-730-1876

to Anonymous #996971

How do you know all his info all the time. Do you know him??

Jamey Carter is now Backyard Solutions.He is living in Justin, TX, working as a "Nanny" but still taking ppl's money.

His new number is 214.356.1840

Somewhere in Justin off Cowboy Lane.

Hangs at Mule Bar on Friday nights.Mike has moved to El Paso after getting released from Jail.

#519940

I wish I had seen this first!!!Jamey Carter and his dad contracted as Dallas Fence and Deck to replace my fence.

They took my deposit, never did the work and lied endlessly saying I would get my money back. They took their website down and disappeared. Beware of Jamey if he resurfaces.

I have filed a case with the BBB and Texas Attorney General's Office.Since they closed I can't sue!!

to ***ed in Plano #798725

Please see my comment

Jamey Carter is a *** artist.Pure and simple.

Don't get swindled. They're still claiming to a member of the BBB on craigslist. They're not. In fact, BBB give them a F rating.

That is the worst.:(

They claim to be a member of the Better Business Bureau on craigslist.A flat out lie.

Just like every other lie they tell.Dallas Fence and Decks is a family of crooks, be warned.

They ripped me off, too.Avoid Jamey Carter and Dallas Fence and Deck.

BBB has 15 complaints against them and Cowboy Fence.

his father also does work for Suburban Fence.Beware.